Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

SLJ Activity 3: Big Friendly Giants

Character Description of the BFG by Roald Dahl. The BFG is a big friendly giant who has a great sense of humour and is very funny. It takes a great deal to get him angry but if you hurt someone he cares about he will protect them with his size and strength. He is a very happy and caring character who doesn't get sad very often. He is adventurous and very quirky. He is a loyal and fun friend who would always look out for those around him.
image of BFG

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Felix!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts this summer. Congratulations on getting started on the teaser week activities - it's awesome to see that you've already completed so many! :)

    This is a really great description of the BFG. You've made him sound like a wonderful person - I'd definitely want to be his friend! :) Have you read this book? Or any of Roald Dahl's books? I remember reading them when I was at school. My favourites were James and the Giant Peach and The BFG.

    Congratulations again on completing your first Summer Learning Journey activity! Remember that the programme officially starts next Monday (December 16th), so be sure to check out the website and the rest of the activities then.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.