Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

SLJ wk1t4 Day2

Activity 2: Equal Pay for Equal Work? The Black Ferns is NZ's women's rugby team. This team has won 5 world cups but they were not professional at the time so they did not get paid. I do not think this is fair. The women's rugby team is now professional but they don't get paid the same as the men's rugby team the All Blacks. I think they should get paid the same because they are doing the same thing and they are representing their country.The money should be divided equally between all the players. They train hard and are a successful team and there is no difference between them.It is only fair they get paid the same amount.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.