Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

SLJ Day2. water project.

The Water Project provide health and education in 3rd world countries. At the moment people in the world do not have much water or if they do its not clean and they will die and without water. Water project teachers people to gather water and with technology to help clean the water. The water project also helps girls who are not valued in Kenya to collect and work with water so then they are useful.

this image
Students and villagers in remote parts of Kenya alike draw water from a local pond, which then gets filtered—both at school and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.