Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

wk5t2 Poverty in the World.

  Poverty  in the World.


Some people  do not go to school or work .
The family get hungry  and often they walk far to get water.  There is not much food .
They do not have lots of
rain which means there is no water  to grow crops or to drink.
The  floods destroy their food and houses.  Because of this they do not have animals.

Some  children do not have a family the teachers use  the children to do things and make
them worked instead of teaching them.  
Some people destroy food and kill children..
Why? Because some people are at war.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Felix with your explanation about Poverty in the World.Next time maybe try use different starters for your sentences.
    Look forward to reading your next blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.