Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Information Report: Family

WALT: Write an Information Report

Family 


I was born in Samoan they have McDonalds and Apia and Savaii and it is very hot at Samoa. Me and Tama and Xavier and Mum we talk in Samoa at home . I do fun things with my family. My family have a Responsibility. I do the dish and Tama does the vacuuming Xavier Keeps his Room Tidy and Mum does the cooking. My Family is Samoan. Some of my family are in Samoa. Some are in New Zealand. We all work as a team. My family go to the movies. We watched Avengers Infinity War. we have popcorn and Drinks and chocolate. It was a good movie.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Felix,
    I enjoyed reading your information report, especially how you were able to do your work independently. You have used the present tense most of the way throughout your report. It sounds like to me that you are very proud of your family. Next time you might like to try and use paragraphs to group your ideas so that your audience will know where a new idea starts and finishes. Great effort Felix. Miss Bergin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Felix, I really like your writing because it hooks me in when I do cool things with my family, one thing you need to work on is putting more detail and make sure you put more sentences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jorja for the comment i will work and putting in more detail

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.