Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

The three brothers

The three brothers


There are three important rules you should live by if you want to survive in this world. First, always look over your shoulder. Second never trust anyone .And third brothers help you get through life.

 My brothers help us they don’t have to be blood brothers but you know they will always have your back.

 There have been many times in my life when I have had to follow these rules to get by having my brothers by my side makes these times easier.

 Let me tell you a story about my brothers… Me and my brothers are the bloods. My brothers play rugby together Superman gots nothing on my brothers they are just one call away anytime anyplace they will be there. Brothers rule for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.